On 1/30/07, Ian Roughley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does this infer that the only jar being voted on is the
struts2-core.jar?  And if so, does this make sense - especially given
that all the DI options are in plugins.

Back in October, we had talked about listing the JARs

* http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@struts.apache.org/msg24922.html

And maybe we should be doing that.

But, since then, on the release notes, we started to label several
features and plugins experimental, and so a GA sticker would not apply
to these

* http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/release-notes-204.html

The Plugin Registry also lists each plugin along with a quality rating.

I added J4 to the experimental list for 2.0.5. If that were the only
new "beta" issue for 2.0.4, I'd be tempted to patch the notes and
repost 2.0.4 all and doc ZIPs.