Ted,

From my personal deployment experience, the ASC files never get deployed automatically. I always have to FTP them over. It's a little bit of a hassle to do it for 9 sub-projects, but 2.x has much much more. I'd like to find a way to upload them all with a command.

Paul

Ted Husted wrote:
On 2/25/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, _that_ was certainly not my intent!  You shouldn't have to sign
them "by hand" -- there are far too many of them to make that a
reasonable requirement.

Actually, I do have the asc files in my local repository, with a
timestamp that indicates taht they were created when I released and
deployed the Maven artifacts. So the question is why where only these
files left behind?