Thanks Ted. Seems like I found the right spot to configure, dojo plugin sources are now added to the snippet config :)

We will have to walk through all tags for which the snippet sources moved to the dojo plugin (datepicker is done) - I'll have a deeper look tomorrow.

Cheers,
Rene

Ted Husted schrieb:
OK, I don't know what we need to do to configure the plugin, but I put
you in the confluence-administrators group, in case you do :)

On 3/9/07, Rene Gielen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, my username is rgielen.

Ted Husted schrieb:
> Do you have an account at the cwiki site, Rene?
>
> -Ted.
>
> On 3/8/07, Rene Gielen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> since some tags moved to the new dojo plugin, some snippet links in wiki
>> are broken. Also, the dojo plugin src-directory is not yet configured
>> fpor the snippet macro to be searched. Could someone with sufficient
>> karma fix this?

Rene Gielen  | http://it-neering.net/
Aachen       | PGP-ID: BECB785A
Germany      | gielen at it-neering.net