On 3/14/07, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can we get the same system setup to create automated snapshot builds for
Struts 1? I am willing to help out.

Also do we have a policy about advertising snapshots on the Struts web
site? I think it's a liability for only us to do the testing; we simply
need the larger audience to help test out early builds.

Any "advertising" of snapshots or other non-release artifacts must be done
in such a way as to be very clearly directed towards developers, and not end
users, of Struts. That is, any page that mentions non-release artifacts must
be reachable only through links in the "Development" section of the menu on
the Struts web site.

This is an ASF-wide thing, and not just a Struts thing. It's also why the
web site was restructured, not so long ago, to separate out the development
pages from the rest of the site.

--
Martin Cooper

Paul