On 3/21/07, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was under the impression that I will be deploying my locally built
artifacts.

Yes, it's just not clear to me whether deploy creates the artifacts.
It seems to be building and testing something.

But, it probably wouldn't work clean anyway. There's a bug in that it
doesn't want to deal with WARs. But if you copy the WARs as JARs
(under apps/$app/target) before the deploy, it seems to work.

The trunk has api/, but the branch does not, so assembly would work
for trunk.  I'm not sure why it's missing api/, you'd have to ask the
guy who did the branch ;)

Then, it sounds like someone changed the head but forgot the branch.

I just created a api/target/site folder, so it would finish the build.

As far as Maven goes, I'm just banging the rocks together. :)