Dont know if this is related.
But I am unable to build s2 trunk (as well as 2_0_7) because of the following
error:

2007-03-22 12:57:16,391 ERROR [XSLTResult.java:365] : Unable to render XSLT
Template, 'nofile.xsl'
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Stylesheet nofile.xsl not found in
resources.

Maybe I am doing something wrong - first time I tried to build s2 myself.