Wendy, I was thinking of the first.

On 4/21/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/21/07, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am proposing a new module for Struts 1.x called "modules" which would
> contain integration classes into popular open source libraries. For
> starters, it would contain a new command to let Spring wire up the CRP
> using a command.

I would suggest adding one new module called struts-spring, and see
how things go from there.

(It's not clear to me whether you want to add a jar called
"struts-modules" which would have integration code with Spring and
other third-party libraries, or whether "modules" is intended to be a
directory structure like "plugins" in the s2 build.)

--
Wendy