On 5/1/07, Brian Pontarelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think perhaps it warrants a bit of discussion because if I were going
to tackle it I might be inclined to suggest that the struts-plugin.xml
be converted from an XWork configuration file to a new XML format that
would have a section specifically for XWork configuration and a separate
section for Struts configuration. Something like:

struts-plugin.xml or struts.xml?

For S2, we gave the framework its own XML DTD so that it could be more
than just an XWork configuration.