2007/5/7, Martin Gilday <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Before I carry on and write any more tests I am interested in first getting
some feedback.  Are Selenium tests for the Showcase going the useful?

I think so, at Tiles the tests are really useful when we cannot test
functionalities with JUnit.

  What sort of tests would be most beneficial?

I think that functionality testing and, eventually, bug testing (that
can be tested only in a real browser).

  Has anyone suggestions on how the integration tests are built into the build
process?

You can integrate your Selenium tests into JUnit, if this is what you
want to do:
http://www.openqa.org/selenium-rc/tutorial.html

HTH
Antonio