I'm seeing the same thing.  My guess is there is an old version of the
struts-annotations jar, the one that helps with the tld creation, in the
snapshot repository and Musachy isn't seeing it as he may have a newer build
in his local repo.  Anyways, I deployed the latest snapshot and the tld is
now generating correctly.  Thanks for bringing this up.

Don