2007/6/5, David H. DeWolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

The tiles 2.0.4 vote was recapped today (and passed as the first tiles2
beta). Antonio is working on finalizing/pushing the release.

The struts2-tiles plugin depends upon 2.0.3, which is already released,
so I'm not sure what the holdup is.

In fact Tiles 2.0.4 is both on Maven repo and in Apache dist. I think that
migrating from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 consists of some code change.
For an end-user perspective, the changes regard the configuration (in
web.xml), where the parameter names have been completely refactored.
But anyway, I think that Struts 2.0.8 can be released, the Tiles plugin can
be released separately when the Tiles 2.0.4 support will be available.

Antonio