Ted Husted wrote:
On 5/30/07, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At this point, we have three Confluence spaces going

... and the S2 Documentation wiki (WW) is the only one that requires a
CLA on file.

I put up the SmartURLs plugin on the plugin registry and I'm hoping to get the documentation started soon. The latest working version is in SubVersion over at google code (http://code.google.com/p/smarturls-s2) and the JavaDoc is available over there as well. If anyone has comments, feedback, bugs, enhancements, let me know. And if we still want to move this sucker into core, I'm down with that.

-bp