Struts annotations is a build time dependency. This was discussed before but
I can't remember the final outcome. In any case, we could just release S2
annotations (hasn't changed in some time).

musachy

On 6/7/07, Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2007/6/6, Rainer Hermanns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>      [X] Leave at test build

-1 (non binding, I am only a committer) to a release, because Struts
2.0.8 depends on Struts Annotations 1.0.2 that is not released.
In fact there isn't any release of Struts Annotations, how's that?

Antonio