Ok, I was confused. I thought the "http://struts.apache.org/tags"; URI was
referenced in the sample applications and throughout the documentation. It's
not.
I should have double checked this before sending my message.

I guess my point now would be about convention. The "/struts-tags" URI is not
very conventional IMHO and should ultimately be changed, but I guess that would
cause things to break. I hope we can "fix" things like this as we go in Struts
2,
versus the way things tended to become accepted in Struts 1 whether they were
"correct" or not. Basically in Struts 1 we tended to favor keeping things the
way
they were ("broken" or not). I think this makes things confusing for people
getting started with the framework. They have to learn several idiosyncrasies
that distract them.

James

On Tue Jun 19 16:38 , Laurie Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: