I propose adding a superclass to BaseHandlerTag because all W3C form-related elements (that's more than input fields) share a "common attributes" ... so I want the new superclass to be the basis for the FormTag and OptionTag too, so that I don't have to hardcode the same properties. I would then push those common attributes from BaseHandlerTag to the new class.

Paul