On 7/2/07, Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was asking about that on IRC the other day, where is the download for 2.7?
I can't find it on the OGNL website. (maven repo?)

I heard it is available in the maven repo, but under a different name:
ognl/ognl (unfortunately I don't have the slightest idea on which
repository).

On the WW forums somebody have already tried it with its app and it
seemed to work well, but I don't have further details.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

musachy