You could also try SmartURLs plugin. I've finally gotten around to writing documentation. I need to publish the latest JAR file today, but once that is up it works very well and I use it with directories like /WEB-INF/content and others.

http://code.google.com/p/smarturls-s2

And the docs are:

http://code.google.com/p/smarturls-s2/w/list

BTW, I'm planning on releasing 1.0 of SmartURLs this week and doing some announcements to lists and such. Are these still plans on pulling that back into core?

-bp

Don Brown wrote:
Just for fun, try the Struts 2 Config Browser plugin in trunk.  I
added a couple pages that dump the current state of loaded properties
and beans.  You can use it to verify that the setting is set
correctly.

Don