Is there anyplace where the source and test jars are deployed as part of a release? Looking in the central maven repository and on http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository, I only see the bin artifact. I ran into an issue with needing the test artifact because I extend a JUnit test to test some custom tags I wrote. Deploying the test artifact I could see skipping, however, it seems like having the source artifacts available via maven would be a useful thing. (In fact, it is recommended in the Maven artifact upload guide)
Tom