Basically, we're still trying to identify what merging SmartURLs into
CodeBehind means.

I just backported a SmartURLs application to the Struts 2.x
CodeBehind/Zero-Config.

I wasn't using any Action annotations, so I didn't miss that feature.

Otherwise, I had to

 * change the syntax of the Result annotation slightly.
 * move my JSP files from under WEB-INF to the application root

I set the extension to "", and it seems to working fine. The only
issue is that I'm trying to redirect to the index action from
index.html, which doesn't seem to work.

AFAICT, the questions then become

 * Which Result annotation syntax to support?

   ** CB uses a .class reference, SU uses a string setting that
corresponds to the Result name.
  ** CB uses "value" where SU uses location.

 * Do we add an ActionName annotation?

 * Do we add the extra support for Index pages?

 * Do we add the base result page setting, so that pages can be placed
under WEB-INF (or whatever)?

-Ted.