Should we just create a matching Struts 2 JIRA issue, linking to the WW
one and attach the patch there?

----- Original message -----
From: "Ted Husted" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts Developers List" <dev@struts.apache.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:50:05 -0500
Subject: Keeping up with Toby :)

Our good friend Toby (tm_jee) has been closing a lot of tickets on the
WebWork side. I expect that some of these could be ported to Struts 2.
If anyone is looking for an opportunity to learn more about Struts 2,
we could use volunteers to review Toby's WW patches and port them to
S2. Of course, if the volunteer were not a committer, I'd be happy to
apply the patches on this side (though, I can't promise same day
service!).