From: "Tom Schneider" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts Developers List" <dev@struts.apache.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 16:33:09 -0600
Subject: Re: JRuby in Struts 2

No Martin, that's a valid question.  Is there a need for JRuby in S2?
I'm not really the person driving this initiative, it's Richard Burton
with assistance from Charles Nutter (one of the JRuby core developers).
I just provided some S2 technical expertise for them.  However, since
Sun employs 2 of the core JRuby developers, I don't think it's going
away any time soon.  I think originally we thought we could write S2
actions in JRuby.  Since that didn't work out so well, the question
becomes: 'Now what?'
Tom