Hello,

I took a look through the issues that have been resolved in the last
few weeks over on webwork and found the following -

webwork's WW-1476 and WW-1463 are non-issues in struts2 because the
webwork issues are related to components that were moved / updated to
be in the dojo plugin. Just to be sure, I checked the new versions of
the affected tags and the resolved issues in webwork are non-issues in
struts2.

webwork's WW-1475 and WW-1485 were both XWork issues and fixed in XWork.

webwork's WW-1453 and WW-1442, I created struts2 WW-2351 and attached a patch.

webwork's WW-1466 is already created in struts2 as WW-2128.

The last issue is webwork's WW-1456 -
http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/WW-1456
which appears to require a bit more work than I can do just this
second, but unless someone else takes care of it first, I'll take a
closer look tonight.

-Wes

--
Wesley Wannemacher