Pratt on 29/12/07 00:48, wrote:
On Dec 28, 2007 4:15 PM, Adam Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, I guess I should have read your whole message. :S

Can you get hold of the Action in your tag? If so, then you can do this:

ValidationAware validationAwareAction = (ValidationAware) action;
validationAwareAction.getActionErrors()
validationAwareAction.getActionMessages()
validationAwareAction.getFieldErrors()

That was my first thought as well, but unfortunately the flow is
wrong.  Basically I would need to get hold of the previous action, not
the current action.  It was the previous Action that had problems or
messages to display to the user, and that's where things seem to break
down.

Have a look at this thread:

http://www.nabble.com/How-to-redirect-error-message-to14238972.html