2008/1/16, Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I've started playing with JSR286 portlet support in Struts 2. Is the
> sandbox an appropriate place to put this code (probably a new plugin),
> or is the sandbox reserved for other purposes?

AFAIK the sandbox is made for playing :-)
Seriously, I think that you can safely put your code in the sandbox, because
it's not included when building Struts 1 nor 2. For example, Tiles 2 has
been a lot of time in the sandbox, since it was an (almost) complete rewrite
of Tiles.
I don't know if it needs a vote, though.

HTH
Antonio