On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Al Sutton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Should we mention this on the user list?, who knows whose lurking on it
> :).

Well, you're the one shelling out the bucks (or quid, rather), so that's
really up to you. However, personally, if we're expecting a patch frenzy,
I'd feel more comfortable if those patches were coming from people who have
already been following along with the development of Struts, rather than
people who have never seen any development discussion here, and never seen a
commit go by.

--
Martin Cooper

Al.