On Feb 16, 2008 10:19 AM, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's probably a good idea to try the build after moving or removing
> your .m2 dir to fully ensure a clean set of publicly available
> dependencies.
>
> I'll do this right now to make sure...stay tuned.

That's what I did, except that I prefer to leave ~/.m2/repository
alone and use -Dmaven.repo.local=/path/to/temp/repo

As mentioned, I had to build struts-annotations and xwork locally, but
other than that, everything was available *without* the repos we
currently have listed in the struts2-parent pom.  So I think they can
be removed/commented out now.

--
Wendy