--- "David Durham, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is an import of the dojo plugin, right?

It's starting from the Dojo plugin, correct.

> Are the differences great enough for an entirely
> different model from the dojo plugin?

Not for the simple use-cases; the biggest difference for the simple things is
that jQuery doesn't have topics. All I'm doing is stripping out the
functionality that isn't relevant to jQuery, adding the attributes that are
necessary to substitute for the differences, etc.

Again; the simple use-cases don't require many attributes. I'm working from
the Dojo code because (a) it was there, and (b) I wanted to mirror the Dojo
tags as much as was practical.

As I worked on a client's application, however, I realized that the tags were
almost useless to me, as everything was so specific that it was much, much
cleaner to simply write the JavaScript. I then changed the jQuery plugin's
focus to handle the trivial cases where any custom JavaScript was either
drop-dead simple to generate or completely unnecessary.

Dave