"I think involving the foundation in anything like this could open up a
legal minefield."

Indeed. I would encourage anyone who really wants to go down that path to
engage with the prc@ and legal-discuss@ first, to gain a full understanding
of what would be acceptable for the foundation and why.

--
Martin Cooper