Antonio Petrelli on 08/05/08 09:34, wrote:
Hi all!
I experimented the use of Tomcat's Jasper implementation of EL instead
of JUEL at Tiles, and it seems to work pretty well:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tiles/framework/trunk/tiles-core/src/main/java/org/apache/tiles/evaluator/el/

So I managed to remove dependency on JUEL (that is a nightmare when
deployed under a JSP 2.1 container, due to its javax.el libraries) and
use "official" Glassfish EL APIs and Tomcat implementation.
Do you think that we could do the same for Struts 2?

Hi Antonio
what are the official Glassfish EL APIs? Do you know their maven groupId and artifactId?

Adam