On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 11:05 AM, Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not really, but so far some people think we should support it on
> others think it is a bad idea.

Right. But my point is that building consensus, while it may take longer,
provides a better basis on which to move forward as a team, while a vote has
the potential to disenfranchise the "losers" of that vote. In my mind, a
vote should be a last resort rather than the first choice of how to resolve
a disagreement.

--
Martin Cooper