I have always hoped there was a way to conditionally disable bean
registration, like a beans.property file where you could say:

black.bean=false

and this file would be loaded before processing all the xml files,
ignoring beans that were set to false. I wanted this for something
else, but it would fit here, although it really, really feels hackish.

musachy