From: Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Struts Developers List <dev@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 9:38:37 AM
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Deprecate or remove Dojo plugin

I was thinking about all this last night.

One thing that might be useful is to provide enough information to implement
existing tags in raw Dojo/JavaScript--there's enough being done by the S2
components/tags that it might throw a lot of people off to write it by hand.

Sort of a migration guide.

Dave