On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 7:40 AM, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've started adding functional tests to Struts 2 by adding a few to
> the REST showcase application, running against Tomcat 5.x, Jetty 6.x,
> JBoss 4.2.x, and Resin 3.x.  The magic happens through a new Maven 2
> plugin I developed called maven-itblast-plugin, which enables multiple
> integration test runs against multiple containers in one go.  For more
> info, see http://github.com/mrdon/maven-itblast-plugin/wikis/home

Great idea!  It looks like these are running by default.  Integration
tests take a _long_ time to run.  Or, in my case, to fail with some
complaint about the tomcat 5.x container.  So my defense is... to skip
the tests.

How do you feel about putting the integration test config in a profile?

Actually I'd like to see the profiles in the s2 build reversed so that
by default 'mvn install' builds all the code, then you can turn off
the apps or plugins if you don't want them.

--
Wendy