On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Wes Wannemacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I really like having the tests Don added, but I am running on linux, and
> my /tmp does not live through reboots. I can't leave the system on all
> the time (like most linux machines) because it's a laptop. Tomcat,
> jetty, jboss and resin all download into /tmp/cargo/installs.

Is this using Cargo?  The magic auto-download is a nice feature, but
you can also configure it to point at an existing location.  Since
this is intended for Struts developers to use, I think it would be
fine to require some setup (download & configuration) before the tests
will work, or we should at least provide a different profile.

--
Wendy