ReadOnly wrote:
Hi.. May be someone can help me:)..I start use struts 2.0.11, spring,
hibernate. I need create cascading select fields.. For example: first
select: city second select: streets .. When you are choosing city in the
first one select second one need show streets only for this city... I know
how such things work in asp.net, ajax... I read some information that I need
install and use dojo. I installes dojo and found an example, but don't want
work.. Please help me with example and with dojo. Thank you...

Please post questions about using Struts to the Struts Users list only. The Struts Dev list is for discussing the development and enhancement of Struts itself.

http://struts.apache.org/mail.html