Hello,
I have the Struts app with several properties files (example,
application_en.properties, application_ru.properties). This files are
assembled to jar-file. Also, I wanna give an opportunity to users create own
properties files are located in other directory. Example, I have lang dir
(one level with WEB-INF) with application_pt.properties. How can I apply
translate from this file to my application?
Any ideas?
Than you!