Let's be clear about this.

* Lots of people think that the Dojo-based AJAX tags would be useful if they
worked with the latest versions of Dojo, or some other toolkit.
* Few, if any, people want to use them in their current form.
* Nobody has stepped up and offered to migrate these tags to anything else,
whether that's a newer version of Dojo or another toolkit.

So, the short answer is, step up or shut up.

We'd be happy to see someone take on this task, but I have had it up to
_here_ with people who complain and expect someone else to do the work.

--
Martin Cooper

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 10:19 PM, Andreas Joseph Krogh <andr...@officenet.no