OK, got it. If the pluto-embedded profile is enabled, it builds
correctly. Without it fails in test compile phase.

I'm wondering if it would be better to put the JettyPlutoLauncher in a
test-embedded dir besides java and test, which will be used as
additional test sources dir when the pluto-embedded profile is activated.