+1 GA

I noticed a few interesting things -

The Tiles / Freemarker example in the past used to throw a nasty
exception, but now it appears to be working -

http://struts.zones.apache.org/tomcat-5-5-27-java6-struts2-showcase/tiles/freemarkerLayout.action

I don't remember any svn commits related to that...

Also, on Jetty, the s:debug tag throws an NPE -

http://struts.zones.apache.org/jetty-6-1-14-java5-struts2-showcase/tags/non-ui/debug.jsp

I didn't test, but I suspect this might be because it isn't routed
through an action (debug.jsp vs. debug.action), but I could be wrong.
It works in the Tomcat instances... Strange.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.