I am trying to push the artifacts out, so it should be done shortly.
I'm not sure how long it takes to mirror, I'm guessing no longer than
24 hours. I'm not sure if that will hold you up.

I'd like to help. I'm getting better with Maven, but I have never done
an archetype, so I guess we're both newbs there (but, really, how hard
can it be? [famous last words]).

-Wes

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Lukasz Lenart
<lukasz.len...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2009/9/29 Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>:
>> Does anyone want to volunteer to take a look at getting the archetypes
>> done (and released) to use 2.1.8?
>
> I've been waiting for official release of 2.1.8 and I can upgrade all
> archetypes to that. I also want to prepare new archetype with
> Convention plugin and for GAE - regarding that, should I put it first
> into sandbox?
>
> Then I can try to make a release of them, but I will need some help
> (as I never did that before)
>

> Regards
> --
> Lukasz