2009/11/23 Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>:
> I refer you to my previous answer. With the source code freely
> available, you are willing to alter it and submit pack patches at
> will. We are already at Struts 1.3.10 and 1.4 is in the oven, and
> 2.0/2.1 is hot. As for 1.1, it is pretty old so I would upgrade -- at
> least to another 1.x -- if you want continued benefit.

To complete what Paul have written, a support contract never existed,
this is the point of a community-developed software.
Anyway usually at Apache we continue to support/fix the latest GA
version of a software. In the case of Struts 1, it is Struts 1.3.10.
So, you are encouraged to upgrade to Struts 1.3.10 and, if you find a
bug, file a JIRA issue and, if possible, post a patch so it will be
fixed ASAP.
In the case of Struts 1.1 (and even 1.2) your only way to get it fixed
is downloading the source code, fix it and build it yourself.

Ciao
Antonio