>I guess context is the most important factor.  For tutorials it might make
>sense to have "controlled exposure" to complex topics.  For reference
>examples, though, I think that argument >does not hold and we should still be
>explicit.

I think this would be a good compromise. Do you agree with this Bruce?

>I certainly respect everyone's ideas and suggestions and appreciate people
>providing feedback.  I'm not sure how we resolve this disagreement.  Is
>there a Struts 2 documentation "leader" who can decide?  Is that you
>Musachy?

We don't have any kind of "leader". We argue here ad nauseum until we
get to an agreement, if we don't (we usually do), often we  end up
doing whatever the person doing the job think is best, when in doubt,
do what you think is best and wait until someone complains, that's
what I do :)