Response seems to indicate that people are in favor. If no one speaks
up against a move toward nexus, then I will call a "Procedural Change"
vote this afternoon. I'll try to formalize the details (necessary
legwork - updating docs, creating Infra JIRAs, etc.) in the vote
thread.

-Wes

Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.