Liferay as I know also have problem when implement 168

Too complex may be

/m/

-----Original Message-----
From: Rene Gielen <gie...@it-neering.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 08:56:43
To: Struts Developers List<dev@struts.apache.org>
Subject: Re: portlet2 plugin

Actual state:
- JSR286 nature with automatic detection of the API version to use is
implemented, but was not heavily tested till now. For test automation,
we still lack a test container environment for 286 as we had for 168
(customized embedded Pluto)

- Events are not supported, and there is a good amount of work to do.
Nevertheless, even without event support the new plugin has major
advantages when working in a 286 environment

Given that Johannes gives us the input that things seem to be working in
the real world (I think even production in his case), we should consider
to move it into the main codebase. It should be by design a drop-in
replacement for the current plugin and it is backwards compatible. I
would say - let's go for it.

- René

--
René Gielen