Hi,
  I'm using struts2 portlet plugin for a portlet project recently.
  In some case, I have to use renderDirect action to render JSP result
directly from an portlet action phase request.
  When I'm examining the PortletResult source code, surprisingly I found
the result location is transfer to the renderDirect action via session
map instead of render parameter.
  Is there any special reason to do this? I think current via session
method may result current issue: Suppose multiple client in same session
(normally multiple opened browser windows) send action phase request to
the portlet concurrently, the result location of a action phase request
may override by another request.
  Any one can confirm on this?

Thanks,
Miles.