Yes, I believe I did a couple years ago when I first encountered them.
There's a chance they're fixed now and my find/replace logic isn't working,
but I doubt it. The archetypes I create for AppFuse tend to be much more
than skeleton apps and have edge cases that are likely not normally
encountered.