It's very hard to think that "next link" provides a good tour of the struts
features (I'm pretty sure it got lost over the years), and then what
features should it describe: Struts 2 or Struts 1?

If there is one thing that I have never considered clean on the website is
the S1-S2 distinction. I think that it is very hard to the new user
understanding where they are going to go.

IMO the first page should provide to the user, the chose of one of the two
paths before anything else.

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara