Hi,

Right now we have a small mismatch where the docs are kept. They are
partially in Confluence and partially in a source code of a class.
Take look on that page [1] and you will find a nice looking sections
messed up with a bit ugly inlined code. The problem is that to correct
that I have to know the source code, I mean which class is included by
a snippet to render given section. So basically I must hit Edit on the
page, check the name of the class, go to IDE, change class, commit,
etc.... very long path to improve just a typo :\

My idea is to move all the descriptions into wiki and left just a
brief description of a class with a link to the docs.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/development/2.x/docs/actionmapper.html

Regards
--
Ɓukasz