I'd looked in to replacing OGNL with MVEL, including the templating, but it
entailed a fairly extensive effort.

Not saying it isn't worth it; personally I'd like to see a few other
options and a simplification of the templates (and potential speedups).

Dave

--
e: davelnew...@gmail.com
m: 908-380-8699