Hi Greg-

can you confirm these dependencies for log4j?

  <dependencies>    <dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.logging.log4j</groupId>
<artifactId>log4j-api</artifactId>      <version>2.5</version>
    </dependency>    <dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.logging.log4j</groupId>
<artifactId>log4j-core</artifactId>      <version>2.5</version>
</dependency>    <dependency>      <groupId>junit</groupId>
<artifactId>junit</artifactId>      <version>4.9</version>
Thanks!
Martin